I am Associate Professor at the Computer Science Department (DIKU) at the University of Copenhagen, head of the research group Software Engineering & Formal Methods at DIKU, the director of the Trustworthy AI Lab at the University of Copenhagen, and a representative in the European Cybersecurity Organisation (ECSO).
My research topics are:
- formal methods and programming languages for trustworthy distributed systems.
- artificial intelligence in software engineering.
My applied research projects are in:
- mechanical engineering (shop floor automatization),
- data ecosystems,
- blockchain/distributed ledger technologies,
- logistics, supply chain management, and
- energy networks.