Welcome to my landing page. I am Boris Düdder, an assistant professor in software engineering at University of Copenhagen.
I am an assistant professor at the Computer Science Department (DIKU) at the University of Copenhagen, head of the research group Software Engineering & Formal Methods at DIKU, and representative in the European Cybersecurity Organisation (ECSO). My research topics are:
- formal methods and artificial intelligence in software engineering and
- dependable distributed systems with safety guarantees.
My applied research projects are in the fields of
- mechanical engineering (shop floor automatization),
- data ecosystems,
- blockchain/distributed ledger technologies,
- logistics, supply chain management, and
- energy networks.
University of Copenhagen
Faculty of Science
Department of Computer Science